- At Pfizer, we apply science and our global resources to bring treatments and therapies to people all over the globe. Every day, our colleagues come to work advance new therapies, prevent disease, drive remission, with the ultimate goal of finding cures for some of the most devastating diseases of our time. For more than 170 years, we’ve worked to make a difference for all who rely on us.
- Alnylam is leading the translation of RNA interference (RNAi) into an innovative new class of medicines which we believe have the potential to transform the lives of patients who have limited or inadequate treatment options.
- To bring our values and expectations to life for R&D, we are focused on five key culture pillars: Follow the science, Smart risk-taking, Single point accountable decision making, Focus, and Outstanding people. Successfully embedding these five pillars will help us deliver the next generation of transformational medicines to patients.
- Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology, and diseases of the central nervous system. Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management.
- Lilly is a global health care leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- Incyte is grounded in the rigorous pursuit of scientific excellence and driven to advance medical research to discover, develop and deliver novel medicines that will meet serious unmet medical needs in cancer and other serious diseases.
- Beijing University of Chemical Technology (BUCT) is a high-level university that aims to develop chemical talent at the cutting-edge of science and technology.
- The University consists of 16 departments, offering 44 full-time undergraduate degree programs. Up to now, a comprehensive multi-discipline network, under the structure of engineering, management guiding and science, humanities, law coordinating, has shaped for its strategic development.
- A newly established university, ShanghaiTech University offers a stimulating environment for pursuing studies and impactful research.
- As the world’s leader in serving science, at Thermo Fisher Scientific, our professionals develop critical solutions—and build rewarding careers. We offer services and products that help customers around the globe in laboratories and clinics, on production lines and out in the field.
- Westlake Institute for Advanced Study is a non-profit research institute that is located in Hangzhou, China.
- Anhui Agricultural University (AAU), located in Hefei, Anhui.
- Harbin Engineering University (HEU) is located on the banks of the beautiful Songhua River, Harbin—known as a “city of ice” in Northeast China.
Follow Science Careers
Top Employers Survey Results
Every year, thousands of industry professionals vote for the Top Employer in Biotech and Pharma. Read the results of the 2018 Survey, plus analysis of what scientists believe makes a Top Employer.